Today is a beautiful day, sunny and warm. I leave tomorrow at 4:30 am to catch my 7 am flight. I will be posting more when I get to Yellowknife on May 8th.
Au Revoir Montreal, la ville que j'aime beaucoup, j'espere retourner dans les prochaines annees! Montreal: une ville diverse, la ville de mon enfance et de mon coeur!
I can't stay on the computer, it is far too lovely outside; I'm out...
~~~~~
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nayya, there will be many more opportunities for us to party together inshaAllah...you still owe me a lunch, so when I come back I will come see you (God Willing).
Thank you for your kind wishes and I will keep in touch for sure, lots of love!
i see i'm going to be the only voice of wisdom on this blog. you guys are so mushy. i would send you hugs and kisses susu, but you know how i feel about, like, you know..."TOUCHING" and all that crap. so, you know, take care, try to not get kidnapped in the mountains by the unibomber's doppelanger, keep away from deer b/c they may look cute but they're real bastards, and if someone asks you if you would like to see their collection of antique beer cans and "The Price is Right" memorabilia from the time their great-uncle earl won a free trip to see bob barker but he lived the rest of his life in intense bitterness and harbouring an irrational murderous rage against bob barker b/c his name never got called (he actually threw one of the aforementioned antique beer cans at the TV in a fit of rage, which caused some ill feelings between grandpa and nephew billy, b/c billy spends quite a bit of time on the internet and found out that the can could fetch at least 65$ on ebay, which would pay for half of his ticket to New York so he could finally start up his ska band and show his father for once and all) JUST SAY NO!!!
ciao bella
Kidney girl, I just have one thing to say to you: You have issues!
All my love to you dearie!
Post a Comment