Sunday, May 07, 2006

Flying tomorrow

Hello and Salaam to you! I am flying to Yellowknife tomorrow inshaAllah. Yestarday I have quite a day, filled with discoveries and adventure. I went to the Columbia river and visited a small town called Nelson, which was quaint and I met some interesting people. I'll write more about it when I get to Yellowknife.



This is a cute bakery that I visited. It is called Au Soleil Levant (at the Rising Sun), the town had so much character...more later...
~~~~~

To everyone that sent me emails of well wishes for my search for emplyment and my adventures across the country, JazakaAllah Khair, Thank you so much! It is appreciated. If anyone wants a postcard (I bought a whole bunch), just send me your mailing address and I'll send you one, it would be my pleasure...

~~~~

See you in Yellowknife!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight!

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»