Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Proof
Please consider the following 2 pictures proof that I am nice to Cashew. And to be honest, she's been relatively nice to me. She hasn't attacked me, hissed at me, or shed any of my blood (yet). She did swipe at me this morning, but it was a kinder, gentler swipe because she didn't have her claws out and it didn't really hurt that much. Perhaps we are arriving at some kind of understanding.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL you are so funny!
Ok who's petting the cat LOL
Merko, you're the one who gave me the ring, don't you recognize it? How dare you suggest that I lie about petting the kitty!
LOL.....yes my dear that is right
And what about George?! I don't see any photos of you petting my poor deprived kitty...
T.
T: I can't seem to locate your kitty! She hides whenever I go over, but just for the record, George is a much better cat than Cashew any day of the week. If I see her I will attempt to give her some love, and I will bring my camera along...
Post a Comment