To be fair I did pet her a couple of times, out of sheer pity (whoever said my heart was made of stone?). She is just so pathetic without her mother (auntie Donna) that I almost feel sorry for her. And, just for the record, I have been taking care of her. Meaning feeding, watering, changing the litter and whatnot. Poor cat, and to think this isn't even the end of week one!

Cashew gets into everything, she is there when you go to bed, she is there when you wake up...she won't even let me use my computer in peace! I am trying to encourage her to go outside as much as possible. Sometimes hungry foxes comes into the city looking for a tasty feline treat hahaha...(oh, and just for the record, when I asked auntie Donna if she would be traumatized should anything happen to her dear kitty, she replied in the affirmative). This is just as bad as I imagined it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment