Here is what I did/am doing for Eid:
- go to work as normal
- come home, eat an apple, get ready for pilates class
- go to pilates class
- twist, stretch, use muscles and body parts I didn't know existed
- come home
- blog about the fact that I had an uninteresting Eid day
One of my coworkers brought me two Eid gifts: a box of Kleenex-quite thoughtful really, I am always stealing hers when I get in after my morning constitutional sniffles in the chili weather. And a beautiful set of Partylite scented candles. Truly touching! If I had the ability to cry I may have shed a tear, but alas! My heart has been hardened by constant harassement over the slightest display of emotion by my 5 lovely brothers. They still bring up the fact that I cried during Honey I Shrunk the Kids...it was sad when the ant was killed! So there!
5 comments:
lolling at your inability to feign tears.. hehehe... Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak my dear!
xox
Eid Mubarak!
Eid Mubarak to you and your husband and your new baby Mav!
Assalaamu Alaikum hon !!
Eid Mubarak !
Takabul Allahu minna wa minkum
We had a few things going on here in Montreal. Mostly bazaars, but a bit more togetherness this year in my opinion.
Next Eid we will host a bazaar at the Bowl-O-Drome
Kids are all good here and hope you are well. Be in touch. I got my own blog spot by the way:
www.HennaBlogSpot.com
Yes of course it has to do with what else other then HENNA ! lol !
Post a Comment