Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Back in town

The wedding went really well, everyone had a good time. It was nice to see all the relatives, and I can't say much about them because I was threatened with comments and counter blogs...I had a good time.


This is Rob, my cousin as his bride walks down the aisle.


One of the cute little flower girls.



Rob and Jackie, now husband and wife.


Yours truly.


My cousins and I at the dinner.


Rob and Jackie cutting the cake.


My grandmother, myself and cousin Suzanne.

More details to come later...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look bee-yoo-ti-ful!
you look so much like your mom sometimes...:)
your talking to saf right now..hee!
hope you're doing well. i should be in bed right now.
byyeee!

Sumayyah said...

Thank you Iris! I had a good time at the wedding and it was nice to get out of the city for a while.
I hope school/work/Ramadan is going well with you and I will keep you in my dua's inshaAllah,
xox hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

great pics girl you were looking smashing good skin too- would like to see you in the dress some day take pic at eid- you taking the day off, will try to send you pics one day soon. i'm excited at the possibility of you chang9ing provinces in dec or janl Anything new on that. Am going to take myself to the mosque for taraweeh have been slack this week. We are almost at the end Hassan and mumu are at icq . Take care. will talk soom Love mom do you think y0u look like me////?

Anonymous said...

ooh you look purty
miss you
i'm back on the better side of the border!

Khadija Dawn Carryl said...

HAHAH ! I was just thinking that when I was looking at you Sumayyah, that you looked like your mom !! Maybe it was the hijab style. See any cute westerners?

Anonymous said...

You look Beautiful in the photo.....Like a model