skip to main | skip to sidebar

Writing is Busy Idleness

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kids!

From last week's party...

Some were happy...


Some were forlorn...


Some couldn't find their shoes...
Posted by Sumayyah at 10:09 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize those cuties!! I wish I had been there...Saf left tonight :(
I am all by my lonesome
Miss you!

7:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (32)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Caribou Carnival
      • Eat your snowcone and then you'll get your pudding...
      • Spring is in the air??
      • Psyched!!
      • Countdown continues...
      • Rock and Ice Ultra
      • Kids!
      • My visit to Montreal...
      • Home Again?
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2006 (103)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (19)
    • ►  April (8)

Links

  • David Suzuki
  • Eco Footprint
  • Responsible Shopping
  • Iris Blue
  • Literary Silhouette
  • Transcript of the Unusual

About Me

My photo
Sumayyah
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
View my complete profile