Hmmmm...
So my visit to Montreal went really well. I enjoyed the time spent with family and friends. I am coming to the realization that I have been living my life in a little Northern bubble. Of course I have enjoyed myself since I have been here, it was fun discovering a new city, and meeting new people and spending time with various Yellowknife family members. But I think I forgot what it was like to be around my parents and family, and my friends. Going back to Montreal has been an eye opener in a lot of ways.
So now I am not so sure what to do. I want to go back in the near future, but the thought of starting over again doesn't really appeal to me. Perhaps if I prepare myself properly then I will be able to move again without some of the stress that comes along with starting your life over. Right now I just feel really far away.
...On a brighter note, more pictures and stories of the visit to Montreal to come so stay tuned! There were quite a few changes, some friends got married, some had babies and my youngest brother is a way taller than me now!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i didn't get to see you :(
Post a Comment