It snowed all morning and afternoon yestarday...at one point I was sitting at my desk at work and I looked out and it was almost a blizzard! I couldn't see the street or anything, but alas, it was no blizzard, it was just snowy snowy snowy...large snowflakes that tickle your face when they land...
Oh Winter! How I love thee! I may be complaining 5 months from now when it is still winter, but right now I am enjoying it and once I get all 'geared' up I am sure I will enjoy it that much more.
My painting class is coming to an end next week (sigh) and my crochet class was canceled due to lack of interest (double sigh). However Cousin T has graciously offered to tech me to knit so tomorrow I am off to buy needles and wool and whatnot...I guess I'll see if I have any talent.
~~~

I went out to Parker Park today and walked around, it was lovely! A wintery forest indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment