Dear Auntie E, this is a henna tattoo that I painted on your dear son. I never saw the finished results but these are the pictures I took when he still had the paste on. The writing says Ranger in honour of uncle Rick.

It is three swallows, with some added decorations...yeah, don't worry I won't be giving up my day job to be an artist...
2 comments:
Thanks Sumayyah, you did an excellent job! It was pretty clever to have the swallows holding the banner with Rick's name on it. Maybe you don't have to give up the day job, but have a sideline of art?
Aunt E
Very nice site! voip evectis wireless mesh laurel creek double jogging stroller 20 Voice over ip guide 66 phone jack Blackberry massive tone download Comanche red river casino cheat Mercedes benz home page Land rover defender station wagons shock absorber used suzuki Internet fax programs Nationwide calling plans Barton birks chevrolet cadillac Bft automatic gate openers
Post a Comment