Hello Again!
It has been so lovely and nice this last while and I have been pretty busy with various plans, adventures and interests that I've decided to no longer write on this blog.
I've quite enjoyed writing and posting various pictures and stories but I think I may have outgrown this one and intend to use my creative energies in other ways.
So long and happy summer!
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's great when one thing takes you in a completely different creative direction :-)
Please email me at: rasslincowgirl@gmail.com so we can keep in touch.
Good luck with your future endeavours.
R
Too bad, but I know what you mean. I stopped mine a couple of months ago.
Cowgirl, I drop you a line soon. I still have the sponsorship $$ for you, and I'll meet you at the finish line in July!
Abu Sinan, with going back to Montreal and a lot of stuff happening in my personal life, I didn't feel like I could keep up with this. It felt fake and I didn't want to continue. I may take up blogging again in the future. I hope you have a great summer with your cute babies inshaallah. All the best to you.
Can any tell me the sahoor and iftar timings for this year in whitehorse Yukon.
Post a Comment