
Yes, we had 4 good years together, classes, lounging, studying, eating etc...my Mac crew

Salad! I am so proud of my cutting and arranging abilities

Always try to have an imam's wife as a personal friend...but I love her for who she is first and foremost

Yah, my mom and me!

My dad (the one with his beard on fire) and his younger bro, uncle 'Gibou'

Yes, I am taller than all my friends, but they slouch too!

Just a candid shot of all the eating action...

My girls from school, fellow biresource engineers and granola crunchers too

A lot of animals had to die for our party...not too sure what the hot dogs are made of but I have a sneaking suspicion it may be raccoon meat...
4 comments:
Haha I didn't post the pic of us because I look pregnant in it! I told you, that dress was doing weird things to me last night! However I will send it to you, also you look so gorgeous in it that I was afraid that you would be inundated with marriage proposals from dubious men. So I was protecting you!
The man with the beard is hilarious and we have been getting a long great these past few months, I almost know what it feels like to be a daddy's girl again. I think a little distance will help too.
Thanks for the compliments on the food, I am sooo glad with the party and how everything turned out. However, I won't be stepping on the scale for a while...
Yeah, I just found a random camera, so maybe your dad can pick it up when he comes to visit. Did you leave sun glasses here too? If no one claims them I am tempted to bring them to the land of the midnight sun...
is the raccoon meat halal?
I won't say if it is halal or not but if I were you I would avoid eating a lot of meat...especially hotdogs!
Post a Comment